Wednesday 9 May 2012

Compatible Epson T0711, T0712, T0713, T0714 Ink Cartridges

Time to change your poor old epson original cartridge? Been to the shops to buy a new one recently? HOW MUCH!!!!! Yes we all know how expensive the original epson T0715 ink cartridge set can cost. Your looking at an unhealthy £40 for a full set. Thats 10 quid per cartridge!
Well weve looked at several compatible epson ink cartridge manufacturers over the years and found a compatible branded epson cartridge that actually has good quality prints, not just the first two pages but for the whole life of the ink cartridge.
I printed a picture of my nephew using an Epson Stylus D78 inkjet printer which used the compatible T0711, T0712, T0713 and T0714 ink cartridges. I was astonished that there was a compatible epson ink cartridge with such good quality print and thought wow this makes a refreshing change.
We have now decided to offer these compatible Epson ink cartridges along with the full set of compatible Epson T0715 printer cartridges for sale on our web site. Trust me you wont be dissapointed with the results and at a fraction of the cost of the original Epson branded ink cartridges. Oh did I forget to tell you its FREE....yes FREE delivery on all our printer cartridges and toner cartridges!

1 comment: